About the Community
The Second Phase of Villas in the Park is now sold out! The third phase is coming soon.
Villas in the Park is a neighborhood reminiscent of the past with a sense of real community. At Villas in the Park, residents walk the sidewalks; stroll to neighborhood shops and to the community pool or clubhouse. Villas in the Park is adjacent to the Villages of Allen and Fairview that offer fine dining, theater, upscale boutiques, groceries, an event arena, a dog park, and much more.
The homes at Villas in the Park are affordably priced from the lower $200s for Townhomes (our Patio homes are now sold out!). This low maintenance neighborhood has stringent architectural controls. You'll experience lower utility bills with the Grenadier Green Initiative that maintians Green Build of North Texas Certifications.
Residents of Villas in the Park enjoy a low maintenance, lock-and-leave lifestyle. They never have to water or mow the lawn, weed, fertilize, water the plants, edge or otherwise maintain the yard - Grenadier Homes takes care of it all.
Villas in the Park is located in Fairview, Texas, and accesses McKinney schools. It is located just east of US 75 and 1/8 mile north of Stacy on Greenville Ave.
- Low Maintenance "lock and leave" Lifestyle
- Attached Villa-style town homes
- Historic Old World Brick
- Stone Elevations
- Stringent architectural controls
- Shaded trellis patio/ front porch
- Premium lots
- Meandering streets
- Green-built Texas certified
- Walk to Village of Allen/Fairview
- Shopping, dining, theaters, arena, groceries, dog park, and more.
- Hike and Bike trails
- Community Pools
- Fitness Center and Clubhouse
- Walking trails
- Lush native landscapes
- Community and Public Park in Neighborhood