About the Community
This new home community offers a true escape and a relaxing retreat.
At Stone Bridge Oaks, in Grapevine, Texas, you will find a neighborhood with the charm of a Colorado resort and the amenities and convenience of a downtown high-rise. Stone Bridge Oaks is a community where the residents walk the neighborhood and meet and greet at the fitness center, club house, or the four-star community pool, which features a shaded patio lounging area.
Stone Bridge Oaks features villa-style, single-family, detached patio homes in single- and two-story floor plans, with private-entry home offices and three-car garages (subject to availability). Homes that feature elegant brick and stained cedar accents, shaded porches and over-sized lots with lush, native landscaping and forest views, are priced from the upper $300s.
Stone Bridge Oaks provides its residents with a low maintenance lifestyle. A professional HOA maintains the home exterior and yard of every home, including chores such as exterior painting, maintaining the fence, mowing the lawn, weeding, fertilizing, watering, edging, etc. Grenadier maintains lower utilities with their Green Build of North Texas Certification, this is part of the Grenadier Green Initiative. These are just a few of the reasons why our home owners express admiration for their "custom home builder," Grenadier.
Stone Bridge Oaks is located in Central Grapevine, just off Glade Road, west of Highway 360 with quick access to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and historic downtown Grapevine.
- Low Maintenance Lifestyle
- Villa-style patio homes
- Offering single and two-story homes with master's quarters downstairs.
- Historic Old World Brick
- Stone Elevations
- Elegant brick, stained cedar accents
- Stringent architectural controls
- Shaded front porches/ rear patios
- Green Built Texas certified
- Oversized lots
- Three-car garages available on certain floorplans, while lots last.
- Private entry home offices
- Four star community pool, fitness center, and clubhouse
- Walking trails
- Lush native landscapes
- Meandering streets
- Professional HOA maintenance of community and home exteriors
- Centrally located near DFW airport
- Quick access to all major highways
- Premium forest view